Safety Squat Bar
- Unique weight distribution, lower center of gravity
- Padding – high density foam for maximum comfort
- Knurled handles offers a barbell like feel
- Add your personal touch with custom logo bands
- Made in Germany
We love what we do and our products reflect this.
We ship worldwide.
We offer financing options, please contact us.
Safety Squat Bar
The VA SEVEN® Safety Squat Bar is a safer option for heavy lifts and squat progressions than a conventional barbell. The bar has knurled handles and high density foam padding for maximum comfort. The camber lowers the center of gravity and increases the maximum working load compared to a standard back squat. The angle between handles and camber was optimized to create an ergonomic feel.
The Safety Squat Bar is ideal for:
- Good Mornings
- Zercher Squats
- Back Raises
Wolfgang Unsöld, renowned coach and owner of YPSI Stuttgart recommends our VA SEVEN® Safety Squat Bar.
|Made in Germany||
- All prices shown include VAT.
- Currently orders placed on our website can only be sent to Germany. You live overseas or in another European country? Please contact us for an individual quote incl. shipping.
- Our shipping charges are category and product specific.
- Accessories and Attachments: 9,90 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Curl Bars: 14,90 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Weight Sleds: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Benches: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Storage Racks: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Specialist Bars (excl. Curl Bars): 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Yes, it's possible to pickup your equipment from our warehouse. The pickup address is: Technikerbüro Wilhelm & Missal OHG, Olpenitzer Str. 5, 69181 Leimen, Germany. Please contact us to arrange an appointment to make sure the order is ready for pickup.
You may also like…
594,00 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 8 weeks
534,00 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 8 weeks
451,00 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 8 weeks
KOMODO & Specialist Bar Customization
178,00 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 8 weeks