- Ideal for curl exercises
- Compatible with most standard dumbbells with a max. handle diameter of 50 mm
- The smart design allows for quick and easy loading and unloading of the Kettlebell Handles
- Revolving 50 mm handles and a non-abrasive knurling for max. grip
- High qualiyt powder coat finish
- Developed together with Wolfgang Unsöld, renowned owner of of YPSI Stuttgart
We love what we do and our products reflect this.
We ship worldwide.
We offer financing options, please contact us.
VA SEVEN® Kettlebell Handles
The VA SEVEN® Kettlebell Handles moves the overload of the strength curve to a higher point in the range due to the modified position of the center of resistance (dumbbell) in relation to the axis of rotation (elbow). This is a great way to overload the least overloaded and trained range of the elbow flexion and create a great stimulus for further progress.
The 50 mm handles target the grip and forearm muscles more than thinner handles further increasing the effectiveness.
Another great advantage compared to other Kettlebell Handles is the lac of plates needed and much faster loading and unloading of the handles. Any dumbbell with a max. handle diameter of 50 mm can be used.
The Kettlebell Handles were developed together with Wolfgang Unsöld (YPSI Stuttgart). They are based on an idea by Philip Schmieder at the YPSI Invitation-Only seminar in September 2017 which is why we also call the Pettlebells.
The Kettlebell Handles are sold as a pair, the dumbbells are not included.
Testing a prototype of the upcoming #Pettlebell Handle which is a modified #Kettlebell Handle we currently develop together with @vase7en based on an idea that @schmiedertrainer had at the YPSI Invitation-Only Seminar back in september. Compared to the usual kettlebell handle this modified version allows faster and more efficient loading and unloading as well as avoiding moving and falling of plates. The main benefit of the Pettlebell Handle is the overload of the #strengthcurve at a higher point in the range due to the modified position of the center of resistance (dumbell) in relation to the axis of rotation (elbow). Which is a great way to overload the least overloaded and trained range of the elbowflexion and this way create a great stimulus for further progress. The Pettlebell can also be used for other exercises which we will post a video on as soon as the Pettlebell is released around christmas…
|Dimensions||32,6 × 13 × 16,8 cm|
Please contact customer services
|Made in Germany||
- All prices shown include VAT.
- Currently orders placed on our website can only be sent to Germany. You live overseas or in another European country? Please contact us for an individual quote incl. shipping.
- Our shipping charges are category and product specific.
- Accessories and Attachments: 9,90 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Curl Bars: 14,90 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Weight Sleds: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Benches: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Storage Racks: 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Specialist Bars (excl. Curl Bars): 95 € incl. VAT flat-rate
- Yes, it's possible to pickup your equipment from our warehouse. The pickup address is: Technikerbüro Wilhelm & Missal OHG, Olpenitzer Str. 5, 69181 Leimen, Germany. Please contact us to arrange an appointment to make sure the order is ready for pickup.
You may also like…
Preacher Curl Bench
3.498,60 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 12 weeks
426,98 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 8 weeks
Curl Bar – Swiss
355,58 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 12 weeks
Curl Bar – Fat
284,18 €Includes 19% VAT DEDelivery Time: approx. 12 weeks